Micro-Polished Stainless Steel Cleaning Rod - 36 Rifle, .22-.26 Caliber
- (Cleaning Rod) 36 Rifle .22-.26 Cal.
- 36 Working Length- Not counting handle.
- Packaged in a plastic tube and includes a brass patch holder.
- 1 Piece Stainless Steel Micro Polished Pro-Shot Cleaning Rods have a mirrorlike jeweled finish that is more dense and hardened due to an added new step in our rod manufacturing process. Our exclusive manufacturing process of burnishing/micro polishing besides centerless grind and polish our rods for an even denser mirrorlike jeweled finish.
- The hardened dense jeweled mirror like finish of our rods does not pick up and carry abrasive grit or dirt through the bore. This makes the Pro-Shot micro polished rod the best type of gun cleaning rod to use.
- Micro polished precision stainless steel cleaning Pro-Shot rods are strong and are used by accuracy minded shooters worldwide.
- Rugged precision threading for no wobble attachment of rod tip accessories. No adaptor needed and our attachments do not get out of line with the rods, as when an adaptor is used.
- Proprietary Rod handle design (Pat. Pending) allows the rod to rotate in the handle, allowing the bore brush to spiral with the rifling and clean the grooves of the rifling completely.
- One piece rods come in a clear plastic tube, reusable for safe rod storage.
||Type: Cleaning Rod
Size: .22-.26 Cal
Bristle Type: None
Includes: Patch Holder
Material: Stainless Steel
Tip Feature: Slotted
Thread Pattern: 8-32
Suitable For: Rifle
||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Brass/Lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Brass/Lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Want to be the first? Click here!